Lancs, Mancs (and anyone else?) Group Dyno Morning - Interest?

AdamR

Hi guys,

Steve and myself have made some initial enquiries regarding a dyno morning at Clarkson Automotive in Westhoughton (BL6, just off J6 of the M61). They recently tweaked my MX-5 race car and I'm back there next week - Andrew's work was very thorough.

Cost would be £30 a car for 3 runs each, just a bit of fun and a social gathering, then we could maybe go for a blat / pub lunch afterwards?

Date proposed is the morning of Saturday 12th September. We'd need at least 3 others (total of 5) to go ahead with this I think.

Any takers? Questions?

Cheers,

Adam & Steve

Put me down Adam, but only if short of takers and need me to make it viable.

Otherwise will just call in for social, a blat and pub meal.

Oh - and a question others may ask too...

Is this just for 'power runs'

Or mapping as well?

Cheers David :t-up:

Yes - the question I was waiting for..!

It's just power runs, but I am sure the guys could hook up the air / fuel metering equipment which would give an indication as to any improvement that could be made.

Had mine done there last year can recommend them, good set up and only 2 minutes drive from my door.

• Like 1

Hi, I'm interested in this too as I have always wondered what bhp is being output in my 13 years of ownership.

Regards

Michael

Thanks guys. Looks like we have enough interest to pencil this in.

So far we have:

Steve

Adam

Michael

Keith (if off work)

Chris

Austin (possibly)

If we can get to 5 definites I will book the date. If you don't fancy going on the rollers but want to come along then that's fine too!

Please let me know firm names within the next week or so. Looks like we'd need to be there for 9am and it'd probably run until around lunchtime.

Cheers!

Adam

Great stuff, cheers :t-up:

Just to add, we won't be doing deposits / collecting payment in advance, this will be done directly with the garage on the day, so please don't mess us about with numbers or we will look very silly!

Firm list:

Steve

Adam

Keith

Firm list:

Steve

Adam

Keith

Chris H

I'm down at Clarkson's tomorrow for some work, so will get it booked in then. If you do want to tag along last minute that's no problem, or just come down for a nosey / chat / lunch / run out please feel free - all welcome :t-up:

Hi,

Yes I will be attending please unless it's bad weather /heavy rain as I have no roof.

Regards,

Michael.

Thanks Michael - see you there :t-up:

Firm list:

Steve

Adam

Keith

Chris H

Michael

This is now booked, 9am Saturday 12th September. Maximum numbers will be 8, so if you fancy it let me know ASAP :)

Will sort out finer details (directions etc) shortly. Cheers.