rear section of chassis

neil tuckey

does any body have a seiw chassis or just the rear end off a damaged chassis must be sierra diff,planning on converting a early seiw from westfield english diff to sierra diff and drive shafts as i keep breaking diff and drive shafts

thanks neil

That sounds like a major transplant. Are you sure it wouldn't be better to sell the car and buy a later one?

Several people on this forum have done this conversion by just adding some brackets for diff mounting. Would be worth posting a 'How do I...' thread in the Technical section

That sounds like a major transplant. Are you sure it wouldn't be better to sell the car and buy a later one?

its not that difficult to chop the rear end off and weld new one on if I could get a complete chassis I would do a chassis swap but there getting hard to get hold of don't want to get rid of car due too amount of work gone into engine etc

PeteG has done a modification to his racecar to fit a Sierra unit , Dave changed his to an Impreza one too as an option , Geoff Berisford made him some shafts to suit just to give you another idea

Have a spare chassis with some damage to the front. Rear is perfectly fine. £300

Have a spare chassis with some damage to the front. Rear is perfectly fine. £300

hi there filfan is it the sierra diff chassis

hi there filfan is it the sierra diff chassis

Yes it is.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.