Avon zzr's and Yokohama ao48's 13''

3cxjay

Hi chaps i have for sale a set of Avon zzr's x2 215's and x2 185's, they have done 2 1/2 seasons sprinting are around 3/4 warn out but are still 1mm/2mm above the wear markers. £200

Yokohama ao48's 185 13'', they have been used on the road and for a couple of track days, they have around 2mm/3mm above the wear markers. £200

Collection from east coast of Lincolnshire or i can bring to the remaining speed series events at Curbough, Anglesey and Thoresby.

I will try and post up some pics but im not sure how to do it just yet!  

If anyone is interested in the tyres then i can email them across, just pm your email address. 

im open to offers as well, my garage is stacked up with tyres!!

IMO you should carry on sprinting with them Jason! :d;)

Ha ha you would say that Dave!to be fair you could help me sell them by saying that the tyres im selling won the class at blyton 2 days in a row! ;-)

• Like 1

would £100 a set sell them?, i need the room. they have loads of tread on them, i can email pics across to anyone that's interested. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.