Westfield Badge in Stainless

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

I have the word 'Westfield' on the front grill of my nose cone. It is black which is the same colour as the grill and it is going a bit rusty.

I am thinking of replacing it with a laser cut stainless steel one. Am I re-inventing the wheel here and does anyone already sell one?

I have a price from a local company that is £55 for one word. If I have 5 made, the price comes down to £20 each. I am not doing this to make any profit so that price is the price to me and therefore to you. If another 4 people want one we can have a better deal. 

It is 2mm thick 304 stainless, so it does not go rusty.

Anyone interested?

At £20 I'd certainly be interested in one  :yes:

Is it going to be the same (or very similar) font as the official one?

It will be the same font as the official one as they will use that as a template.

We just need 3 interested more now.

I would be interested, but I'm in the Netherlands, don't know about postage?

I would be interested, but I'm in the Netherlands, don't know about postage?

If you're not in a hurry, and you are anywhere near Flevoland (Lelystad), then I could get yours and give it to my mum for you to collect from there?  Just another option ;)

Not sure westfield will be too happy about this !

ture but I brought one of the grills with westfield on it and the first time I touched it the black paint/powder coat flaked straight of and the base metal was already rusty. So it's no wonder people want to make a better job of things and it will only help the look of there cars

I saw a brand new Westfield and the word was not even mounted straight on the grill  :laugh:

Why not??

• Like 1

If you're not in a hurry, and you are anywhere near Flevoland (Lelystad), then I could get yours and give it to my mum for you to collect from there?  Just another option ;)

That would be great! Put me down for one!

I saw a brand new Westfield and the word was not even mounted straight on the grill  :laugh:

Why not??

Unsure about the rules around a wscc member having made or making parts and selling on forum without being a trader ?

That would be great! Put me down for one!

We'll sort out the details (in Dutch ;)) when the rest is known :yes:

Unsure about the rules around a wscc member having made or making parts and selling on forum without being a trader ?

I think this original statement covers that - traders make money... (and there's nobody on here as a trader offering laser cutting is there?)

I am not doing this to make any profit so that price is the price to me and therefore to you. If another 4 people want one we can have a better deal.