Clan McWesty: Braemar - 2nd August 2015

Rab (bombero) Reid

My diary tells me that we were looking at another run up to Braemar to tie in with the heilanders on Sunday 2nd August! Whilst this comes right at the back of Nev's Blat'n'BBQ of last Sunday, I'm sure there'll still be takers for this run.

Again, if I could ask the heilanders to bump their heids together to think of some possible routes. Suggest meeting at the usual stop in Perth at the McDonalds car park, just off the Broxden roundabout and at the usual time of 10:30am.

For those unable to attend this run, there's another planned for Sunday 16th August so start building up those brownie points and cut the grass, paint the spare room, visit your in-laws, etc!! :down::laugh:

Roll Call:

Campbell

Chris

Hi Guys

Sorry not going to manage this one maybe next one

Anyway have a great run and hope the weather is kind to you all..!

Regards William

Sorry but I won't make this one - am doing the Track Scotland session at Knockers on the 8th, so not enough brownie points for both!

Well I'm in and I think Chris will be too ..............

Hi Guys,

Sorry can't make this one…empty garage at the moment…. :cry:

Hi Guys,

…empty garage at the moment…. :cry:

Oh Oh what has happened? Or is it somewhere south of Stonehaven?

Oh Oh what has happened? Or is it somewhere south of Stonehaven?

South of Stonehaven... :)

• Like 1

sorry guys won't make this one, car is currently in Scottish kit car center getting some minor-ish surgery! fingers crossed its fit and well for track day weekend after! :) 

paul

sorry guys won't make this one, car is currently in Scottish kit car center getting some minor-ish surgery! fingers crossed its fit and well for track day weekend after! :)

paul

SKC is busy, mine is also there…getting a heart transplant  :westy:

I saw it when i dropped mine off! I was very jealous of your windscreen and door as i had to drive mine across in the rain! 

nice car! Like the red! :) my bill seems to be going north hour by hour! :( but should come out with more horses! :)  

I am in after my "technical difficulties" stopped me getting to the BBQ

I'll not make this trip guys .. sorry! Front page updated.

I'm a maybe, as usual :rolleyes:

To assist the heilanders, are there any lowlanders making this run? If not, there'll be no obvious need for the heilanders to travel down to Perth to the meeting point.

Please post your name on here if you're a lowlander making the trip up, cheers! ;)