Brian James Minno Shuttle For Sale - NOW SOLD

Marto303

So with a new trailer on order I guess it's time to advertise my trusty Minno Shuttle. I have owned this for the past few years and it's a great little trailer which has carried my Westy to many speed series events and to the St Goueno hill climb in France earlier this year, tows real easy in fact you hardly know it's behind the van.

The one and only reason I'm changing is because I have to de-construct my car a little and fit skinny trailer wheels to get it in, which has become very tedious.

So anyone interested in this please check the width of your car carefully, I have had an SEW with standard track front straight in no problem and would assume the same with a narrow with std track but if your Westy has wide track measure very carefully.

Bed Length 3350mm ( 11ft )

Bed  Width 1650mm ( 5' 5" )

Overall Length 4630mm (15' 2" )

Overall Width 2030mm ( 6' 8" )

It's in fantastic condition having had a full power mop & polish when I bought it and then dry stored since. I fitted new tyres and checked all the bearings / brakes etc. It has a high level tyre rack, manual winch, spare wheel, locking hitch and locking doors with two sets of keys.

£3999.00 to a club member before it goes on ebay and Pistonheads at £4250.00

NOT AVAILABLE UNTILL LATE AUGUST 2015

Martin

06797e0f-1612-4bd5-9e92-ce5cea410c72.jpg

46b0421a-88ce-49aa-9412-8ea811ccf4a2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

Now Sold 

• Like 2

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.