Show us your daily!

benedwards64

That beemer is lovely. I very nearly bought a 330d estate when I was last looking, but the Impreza narrowly won out in the end. 

The latest caravan, family driver

IMG_4106_zpsinjoa41m.jpg 

Subaru is still looking good Mark.

oh dear where do I start :cry::oops::getmecoat:

That beemer is lovely. I very nearly bought a 330d estate when I was last looking, but the Impreza narrowly won out in the end.

Thanks man, I was actually looking for a touring but couldn't find the spec, colour and condition I wanted as an LCI. Then this came up and I had to have it. I've been steadily tidying her up; I've had the wheels refurbished, New centre caps, new exhaust trims, 330D badge and new side repeaters all genuine BMW.

No.1

DSCF4392_zpse90693c6.jpg

No.2

Z3-1.jpg

Neither is a daily really, as I don't do a daily run. No.1 is the family hack, and No.2 the car for sunny day fun. The Westfield:

Image0743blanked_zps1007f15d.jpg

...is on SORN for trackday use only.

After 15 years of owning some form of WRX the last one for 10 years I decided to break with tradition and get a Cooper S to save some cash on fuel and insurance ...

Mini

And the toy:

Westy

AlfaGiulietta126.jpg

My second Alfa, and current daily driver.

IsleofWight2009072.jpg

And my first, which I owned for nearly 10 trouble free years until the big ends went driving home from test driving the Guilietta.

• Like 1

AlfaGiulietta126.jpg

My second Alfa, and current daily driver.

IsleofWight2009072.jpg

And my first, which I owned for nearly 10 trouble free years until the big ends went driving home from test driving the Guilietta.

Clearly you upset it by playing away.

Test drove an alfa 159ti before the golf but head wouldnt let me :( , was an amazing place to sit ;)

Clearly you upset it by playing away.

Test drove an alfa 159ti before the golf but head wouldnt let me :( , was an amazing place to sit ;)

I'm sure it knew what I was doing, I was hoping to get to 100,000 miles, just a couple of thousand short. Still think the Sportwagon is a great looking car.

Not showing :p

Dirty old Vectra (10+ years old), but can't really get rid of it, seeing as it's never failed an MOT.

Till Lyonspride posted, I thought I had the only 'boring' DD...

I've had it 4 years, paid cash £4k, only done 84k genuine miles and you know what, for a DD (knowing I have Mr Grumpy in the shed) it does me fine. I only do 70mph on the M-ways, happy to sit behind traffic in a queue, not important enough to ever be in a hurry and I can park him anywhere with windows down and not worry about him being nicked.

The Westie is about the best 'drivers' car I will ever own, to get a DD to match I am looking at a Cayman or something like that - and whilst theoretically affordable, I would prefer to pay of the mortgage first.

But I do look at some of your DD's with really envious eyes....

Having said all this... I do clutch at my private parts every time an Audi A5 Coupe drives past. Holy be-jezus I love those cars...

I do wish it wasn't pi$$ gold colour though...

Have a beat up vectra c with 152k on the clock that you have to disconnect the CTS to get it started! Massively down on power and turbo (wastage sticky I assume) doesn't always come "on"

Looking at getting an A5 (possibly quattro) in the next month or so