Eating Arrangments at Blyton

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

From the track...

"the café is open during the day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, in the past we have done an evening meal on the Saturday evening which I usually have numbers and the meal choice is either lasagne, garlic bread and chips or pulled pork, stuffing and apple sauce roll and chips and a vegetarian option of cheese and onion quiche with all the trimmings these then order before 11 on the Saturday to give us an idea of numbers for each choice. 

If you want me to do a meal on Friday night we could do say fish, chips and peas for the easiest."

There will be some BBQ food on the Friday night and the gluten free meal....

so for those eating at blyton can we a have a rough selection and numbers...

Do they do breakfast?

cant remember off hand... but i think they did. i'll confirm with the kitchen tommorrow

cheers

john

1 x lasagne, garlic bread and chips

1 x pork and stuffing / apple sauce roll and chips

Thanks

John

Do they do breakfast?

Think it's here they do the belly buster breakfast or is that Anglesey, any way yes they do breakfast.

• Like 1

Think it's here they do the belly buster breakfast or is that Anglesey, any way yes they do breakfast.

Have often thought that a good name for a large brekkie at a race circuit would be 'the traction special' or similar ;)