Plastic hood channel /trim

Sparkymart

Hi has anyone got a spare channel that clips the hood to the windscreen ? Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Someone really needs to re-design this flimsy piece of plastic. Its so fragile its begging for a material or profile change to beef it up and stop the centre breaking. Then again so is an instruction manual to put them on and take them off without snapping them, but we don't read manuals do we. Haha.

Hope you get sorted soon.

Bob :(

Y'know when I got mine I looked at it and thought, wow that looks delicate, it needs handling with care.

That was 15 years ago and it's still in one piece :p  :p  :p

Y'know when I got mine I looked at it and thought, wow that looks delicate, it needs handling with care.

That was 15 years ago and it's still in one piece :p:p:p

thanks for that Paul lol, i removed mine and gave it to a local fiberglass boat builder to make me a stronger one but he's lost it so now I really need one as the car is nearly ready to go back on the road and westfield are out of stock

Oh Paul what soft hands you have. :love:

Need to give you a call about next years GP.

Bob :d

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.