Continuous Stainless Hinge

Valentinik

I bought a length of stainless steel continuous hinge as i thought it was slightly better than the hinge westfield offered. The only downside was it had to buy 72" when i only needed 20. Im using this for the hinge for the fw nose on my car swell as the ecu hinge plate

Its made from 16gauge stainless and is uneven, one side being 1" and the other being 2.5" I can cut down Either side to your requirements and any length you require.

For a price reference, For a 12" long section as pictured i'd be looking for £8 + postage

Here is a picture of the section I'm using for my nose for reference:

95F6F645-D08B-4739-A2D6-494544C1AABC_zps

Mike

I'll have a length of that for me nose please Mike. Could we sort in a few days, life is hectic at the moment

I'll have a length of that for me nose please Mike. Could we sort in a few days, life is hectic at the moment

No problem Dave, just send me a message when you're ready. Il save you a length.

Hi Mike,

Could i have 20" length please or if its easier 24" will be fine

Cheers

Lee

Will pm you

Hi Mike,

I would like 12" please.And so would the wife.

Cheers

Besty

:d  :d

• 3 months later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.