Interior Side Panels

Rusty Nuts

Hi, does anyone have any interior side panels they want to be rid of?

The leather coveted ones or the panels you rivet on to the chassis?

I might have a pair, need to check though

I have them, we'll I haven't but a mate does in his garage in the forest of Dean.

I have a pair as well, not leather, they are just PVC covered.

I also have a pair.  In 'ok' condition.  I'll get some photos to you, if that's useful.

I'm also more than happy to give them to you, if you want to pick them up (from Stone, Staffs).

You can have mine for free, you just need to pick them up

Thank you chaps for the offer I PMed you Dave as I just happened to be going to Stoke today but it seems like you haven't read it yet. So plan B is to take you up on your offer Tom but it wont be till next week some time I have a friend who works in Bristol and he said he will be happy to pick up, I will PM you to arrange logistics.

Thank you all for the offers.

If you PM  me direct as I have Toms panels and depending on time of day will let you know collection address , postcode is GL15 area . Most times / days would be fine . 

• 2 months later...

Anybody got a pair of plain aluminium interior side panels they dont require?

Im based in Glasgow but heading to Chester in 2 weeks so could collect on route

Thanks

Hi Scottish Westy, I got the ones from Tom via Aero Dynamix. If you contact dave_t he might still have his.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.