zetec PCV valve - rubber elbow

tightscot

The rubber elbow that holds the PCV valve in place has perished and is leaking. I've searched around but can't find a replacement - anyone know where I can source one?

It's a zetec 1.8.

I might have a spare in the garage. I'm not sure if I binned it or not. If I still have it you can have it for the cost of postage. It's from a 2.0 blacktop but I guess it will probably fit.

Ian

I might have a spare in the garage. I'm not sure if I binned it or not. If I still have it you can have it for the cost of postage. It's from a 2.0 blacktop but I guess it will probably fit.

Ian

Thanks Ian - if you've got it, PM me and we can sort out postage, address to send it to.

I might also have one - as I have no airbox, it's lying around somewhere!

The good news is I found it. The bad news is it's got a big split in it. :-(

I'll have a look tomorrow. Have a silvertop and an st170 so one might be available.

I'll have a look tomorrow. Have a silvertop and an st170 so one might be available.

Many thanks - mine's a silver top too.

The good news is I found it. The bad news is it's got a big split in it. :-(

:cry:  but thanks anyway

I'll have to be very sneaky today as it is the Wife's birthday (and ends in a zero too, so a biggie!) - the man cave and forum are technically out of bounds ;)

I'll have to be very sneaky today as it is the Wife's birthday (and ends in a zero too, so a biggie!) - the man cave and forum are technically out of bounds ;)

:getmecoat: