London Formula E

Sparkymart

Well I've just got home to Cornwall after going to the London formula E bit of let down really,any one else go? I found that unless you had a ticket for one of the stands you couldn't see anything.

The whole circuit had concrete barriers around it which was almost as hi a the cars so all I could see was the top of the cars so I ended up watching the race on the big screens so I might as well of stayed and home and watched it on TV and saved myself a tank and a half of fuel £45 for two travel cards and a hotel plus food and drinks

I'm all for pushing technology forward and the cars were impressive but no sound and a really narrow track which really limited overtaking

And very poor viewing unless you forked out extra for one of the stands

I now wish I'd have gone to Goodwood instead

Goodwood was excellent (sorry) :)

It was indeed! Molecomb took out at least three competitors though, which led to about an hour's delay overall. Very good day in general though.

The track looked so bumpy it was ridiculous and so narrow overtaking was almost impossible

• Like 1

I was going to watch the live coverage starting now but decided I was enjoying Edward Scissorhands more!

Thanks blue ass that really makes me feel better lol if it wasn't for the fact I'm starting night shift tonight I would have gone to Goodwood today.

Yep I've just watched today's final and that track is total rubbish for spectators.

Yep I've just watched today's final and that track is total rubbish for spectators.

so much better watching on TV it was so much inserting and viewing at the circuit was rubbish unless you forked out extra for a stand.. Did you see how high the concrete barriers are compared to the cars...

Yeah It's definitely not my kind of track, give me Oulton Park anyday.

On Wednesday I'm off to Silverstone for the GP, even with F1 sized run off areas it's a million times better than that place

Watched about 5 mins of qually & the same of the race , it was all i could bear , if that's what the future of motor racing looks (almost said "sounds") like there's gonna be more excitement watching kite flying 

Somehow the cars and track reminded me of my old scaletrix , can't think  why  :)

Nah! You didn't see them keep sandpapering the rails did you Bernie? ???

God, was that London - I couldn't tell from the TV

Sounds like the old Birmingham Superprix.  there's no decent viewing areas as it all built up

might of been quite exciting on the roads of London via landmarks - but as it was it was it was a rubbish track

I said it before but I think they should have modeled the cars on 1960's f1 cars with very skinny tyres - would then of had some appeal

I didnt watch much of it but the last bit was quite exciting

Nah! You didn't see them keep sandpapering the rails did you Bernie? ???

Ah ! such sweet memory's