2014 WESTFIELD 1800 Sport - 1.8 Zetec – Full factory kit

chrisando

2014 WESTFIELD 1800 Sport - 1.8 Zetec – Full factory kit – no donor parts - NOW SOLD.

Dark Blue and in excellent condition, at the time of this advert it has 995 miles on the clock so is hardly run in. It’s the 1.8 SEi model with chrome pack, has carbon fibre rear wheel arch protectors and carbon fibre trim around gearstick and handbrake. It has fabulous seats in dark blue with contrasting light brown “Westfield sunburst” and piping. It has pristine condition Multispoke ATS Alloys fitted with Avon ZV3 195/50R15 tyres with less than 1000 miles on them – 4 on the car with locking wheel nuts and 1 as a spare. It comes with a full hood with fixing accessories and a spare wheel carrying bracket (neither of which are currently fitted) and a full car cover. It runs with a 1.8 Ford Zetec engine with Jenvey throttle bodies and a DTA ECU.

Potted history - The complete kit was purchased from factory in 2006 (I have invoices for the original purchase). I bought it in August 2011 when it was around 75% complete and undertook to finish the build. Personal issues delayed progress until 2012 / 13 when I took it as far as I could. I then enlisted the services of Luke at PlaysKool Motorsport to help complete the engine-related mechanical elements of the build and prepare for IVA. A new ECU was fitted, engine belts were changed and the car was corner balanced amongst all the other activities.

It was IVA’d in February 2014 then registered in March on an age-appropriate number.

It runs well, it’s never been near a track (apart from as a spectator) but I’m finding it difficult to find the time to use it so the time has come to sell, unfortunately.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.