Anyone know this car?

1959grantura

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/westfield/other-models/westfield-2001/4066881

Hello everyone,

Be kind first post!! Me and my sister are looking at buying a westfield and this car has caught are eyes.

The purpose of the car will be 80% trackdays

If there is one thing I have learnt in recent years a known club/forum members is normally a good place to start!

Cheers

Dave

Dave. Hi, for what you are looking for it looks great value. Ticks all the right boxes for a track car to me.

Cheers jon

I know the fella selling this car, He bought it to track, spent lots on it and only did two or three track days before circumstances meant he was no longer able to use it.

Well worth a look, I regret not buying it when I had a chance as I have spent more on my Westie getting it up to a similar spec.

Very frustrating we have a house sale in the last few weeks of going through but until it's signed on the line I'm not going to tease myself of going to look then it being sold , but praying it will still be for sale when the sale happens.... VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

On paper it looks like the right kit and the right price.  In the meantime why don't you visit a Local Meet and see the differences in our cars.   Blyton Park trackday and sprint weekend is coming up in July and is good place to blag passenger rides on track and road.

As the buyer is looking to fund a house purchase if you talk to them and explain he may be patient or at least keep you informed. Despite what we would all like to think these are a pure waste of money and perform no useful task except to feed our adrenaline. Thus they don't typically sell in hours.....

As the buyer is looking to fund a house purchase if you talk to them and explain he may be patient or at least keep you informed. Despite what we would all like to think these are a pure waste of money and perform no useful task except to feed our adrenaline. Thus they don't typically sell in hours.....

Funny enough I was thinking that at lunch time , I will drop him a message later to see if the car is still for sale and if something can be sorted with a viewing!

When I sold it I had two texts and two emails and it sold in four hours.

Sorry to bear bad news but if someone takes a shine to it then it will go.

Give him a call, he came across as a decent bloke when I met him.

If it was for sale before I bought my new chassis I would have bought it back.

Looks like a long reach to the gear stick, otherwise looks tidy.

Daniel

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.