TY CROES FINALS

Terry Everall

Latest email suggests that there might not even be  a burger van!!!

Ok, if you go into the centre of Rhosneigr (note correct spelling!) you will find on the left a pub called Y Morfa. They used to do food, but no mention of it is made on their website. However you can ring them, 01407 810569. If they don't do food, or if you don't fancy the menu, then just past the pub turn left (into the road where "Chatty Cathy" has her B & B, ask Terry's brother where it is!!) on the left is the Bali-Hi Chip Shop takeaway. Or if you carry on down that road, near Chatty Cathy's, there are 2 quite good (but not cheap) restaurants, for which you'd more than likely need to book a table. I think there are one or two other takeaways in Rhosneigr.

What a PITA. The food in the evening was quite useful

Self catering is looking the best option

Apparently they heard I wasn't coming so wasn't worth their while opening the bar or café. Soz x

No doubt everybody going has now seen the email from MAC secretary. It's a bummer if we can't even get a drink of coffee or tea, or a cold soft drink during the day. And how are they going to feed and drink the marshals? And Saturday is a round of the British sprint championship! I should think they are going to have to sort something out, or it wont do their business of circuit management much good!

I give up car not ready! Engine overheating! Lots of other bits not finished.

Still coming up on friday for the weekend.

Mark

Good job this forum exists as I haven't had an email about this!

Take an extra pot noodle wuv

If it's any help, there's a chippie on the way to the circuit at Gaerwen with space to pull up with a car and trailer. I've used it in the past.. wrap em up in a jacket and they'll still be hot when you arrive at the track. yum yum. :d

• Like 1

We had a great weekend but Tim blew his engine up on Sunday!

Sorry to hear about Tim's engine problem on Sunday.  Otherwise how was the event?

How was the weather?

I ended up doing the Barbon event on Saturday expecting it to be very wet, but it was dry and nice all day.

Typical British weather. :-)

Sorry to hear about Tim's engine and hope to see him at Blyton.

Brill weather, great weekends sprinting and banter.

BARBON BLOG NOW POSTED

Thanks to Howard Gaskin