TY CROES FINALS

Terry Everall

Looks like we have about 14 of us at next weekends event

Steve Davies looks to be in the wrong class and John Loudon has gone into the "non Westfield class"

Also annoying that we have different numbers for each day and also not sure if the bar/cafe is open Friday night

...annoying that we have different numbers for each day

Thanks for heads up on numbers, hadn't spotted that!

Sorry to let the side down but I've withdrawn my entry - the car (battery) is not yet fully ready - needs more testing!

MAC put me in a that class as I'm entered into another championship as well as WSCC.

You always were in a class of your own John! :laugh:

Anyone got a phone contact to see if cafe/bar is open Friday night?

Anyone got a phone contact to see if cafe/bar is open Friday night?

You could try ringing the circuit office, Terry. 01407 811400, they should be able to give you a number for the caterers, if they don't run it themselves in house.

Please post up when you find out if it is or not. This is the first event that the MAC have run there so expect a few differences to normal. Its also a British Sprint championship event and no trophies for class awards so no awards presentation which will be a bit flat (you stipulate trophy of credit point for next years entries on the entry form)

Thanks Stephen

They will not know until after Wednesday!

Hope they are, I'm travelling down Friday so would like something hot to keep me warm in my little tent through the night!  :d

Hope they are, I'm travelling down Friday so would like something hot to keep me warm in my little tent through the night!  :d

When you get there ask for "defaid" :sheep:

Why would he want a deaf aid?

The sheep may well be English Speaking :laugh: and unless he brings his green wellies he has no chance

:d :D :d ... oh ewe two!

What a PITA!

The cafe will not be open at all this weekend due to some problem with the franchise so we all need to find somewhere to eat

It is believed that the burger van will be there for breakfast and lunch

Oh no, that's a shame. It wont affect me directly but a PITA for those of you camping. I think the nearest is going to be in Rhosneiger, which is about 2 miles away. There is a pub which I've never been in but is supposed to be ok and does food, on the left in the centre of Rhosneiger, it is on the corner of a crossroads.

I'm staying miles away, near 4 mile bridge, which is practically Holyhead, so that wont help you. I'll try and find out more about the pub, and I'll post about it if I succeed, on this thread.