New member from the north east :)

Dave_B123

Hello all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Dave and I live in County Durham

I've just acquired RobC's old car and what a cracking motor it is.

Plans for the car, a good year to get as much seat time as possible then hopefully race it in the NSSCC championship :)

Here is a quick pic

image_zpskecvlk5o.jpg

Welcome from another north east member. Looks like a cracking car that!

Our area meets at the Church Mouse nr Chester le St. so not far.

• Like 1

Welcome and wow, what a fantastic first Westfield!

Welcome! Nice looking motor that :yes:

Welcome from a fellow North easterner, beautiful looking car

:ww:   Chris from the balmy South East.      So you're going proper racing then,  wish you luck.   Race reports, video and photo's to follow I hope.

Welcome from another NE bod. That looks a potent car. :yes:  My son's been racing off and on with the nsscc, they're not a bad bunch. :t-up:

Thanks for the nice comments gents :)...what is it that your son races in the NSSCC Andrew? Looks like a good championship, there are a few quick caterhams usually racing in the class the westy would go into...so I'll have my work cut out haha

Thanks for the nice comments gents :)...what is it that your son races in the NSSCC Andrew? Looks like a good championship, there are a few quick caterhams usually racing in the class the westy would go into...so I'll have my work cut out haha

Son, Pete has been racing a Honda Civic in class D (1600cc)  but he's swapped most of the good bits plus an 1800 motor into a CRX.. so it's class C now. He isn't planning on doing the whole year, but was out earlier this year and got a class win followed by a DNF.

I think he's planning on doing a few Honda Vtec Challenge races this year, but may pop in a Croft nsscc as well.

He's got loads of racing vids up on youtube if you click on the pugwash link below. :t-up:

...and this might be of interest?

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/111933-ford-rs-trackday-at-croft-2015/

I'm definitely interested in that track day...however the car is on hillclimb super soft tyres...I don't think they would last 5 minutes...I'll see what the availability on tyres is :)

Son, Pete has been racing a Honda Civic in class D (1600cc)  but he's swapped most of the good bits plus an 1800 motor into a CRX.. so it's class C now. He isn't planning on doing the whole year, but was out earlier this year and got a class win followed by a DNF.

I think he's planning on doing a few Honda Vtec Challenge races this year, but may pop in a Croft nsscc as well.

He's got loads of racing vids up on youtube if you click on the pugwash link below. :t-up:

...and this might be of interest?

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/111933-ford-rs-trackday-at-croft-2015/

love them vtec's...I used to have an Elise with a k20 in the back, and a dc2 with a k20 conversion...would love a k20 in a westy!

Welcome Dave :d

enjoy enjoy enjoy!

enjoy enjoy enjoy!

enjoy enjoy enjoy!

Cheers mate

First track day booked for next Saturday...can't wait!