Harnesses

D7PNY

Did my first event in the car at the weekend and it has highlighted that I really do need to get wider harnesses sorted out.

Currently have the standard issue Willians harnesses with normal seatbelt buckle.

Looking for some 4 point harnesses (preferrably black as to go on yellow and black car) to take their place.

Figured I would post something here first to see if anyone had some that were out of date for circuit racing but still in perfectly serviceable condition?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

I have a pair of black Playskool FIA ones, I have just bought from Dave Eastwood on here (see his build diary) that I haven't used and wont't be using as I have got hold of a pair of schroths. They are 6 point 3" although you don't have to use the lower straps. They are effectively brand new so would be looking for what I paid for them (£220 inc postage) I can send photos if you like.

Thanks,

Shaun

Yeah, used to go to Stoneleigh and back, a quick local trip on the Monday and Cheshire club night and back and that's it! The crotch straps have never been used.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.