Westfield Carbon Effect Rear Lamp Kit

daggartuk

Hi folks,

I have for sale a Westfield factory Carbon Effect Rear Lamp Kit which is complete apart from the indicator & brake light units and reflectors which are not included. The light units can be bought from Plays-Kool for £5 each or if if you prefer it leaves you the option of upgrading to LED units. Reflectors are easily sourced on the net. The kit is brand new and includes all the parts shown in the picture.

The full pre-order kit from Westfield is currently a couple of quid short of £200.

I would like £70 plus P&P.

IMAG0388.jpg

Cheers,

Gareth

• 2 weeks later...

I understand that similar items to the ones I'm selling can be bought cheaper so I'm reducing these Westfield factory items to £100 plus P&P.

You can get similar - but they don't come with the patch leads, so thought that would be worth a mention :)

• 3 months later...

So the carbon housings for brake/indicators but not the units themselfes (as you say £5 each)

Maybe init to win it at £70

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.