Some westfield items of mine on ebay

mikele

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/mikmikandre/m.html?item=161711251958&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Buy it now cost to WSCC forum members on a few items, can PM me about others if interested.

3.62 Sierra LSD - £200

Damaged BGH Sporting close box ( 2nd gear wont engage so needs a rebuild , goes in to the rest) £200

SBD XE manifold - £275

SEIW doors - £80

Teaneau cover for SEIW not on ebay at moment - £75

Thanks

Mike

• Like 1

Hi can you tell me what condition the doors are in Many thanks

They are in good used condition , but no rips or tears, could do with some treatment to the leather as been stored for awhile.

Sorry should have asked this before are they black and where are you

Sorry again just seen photos Will take them please can you post to me I will cover cost of post of course

I'm Interested in the tonneau cover. What roll bar does it fit?

I'll look at my diff and see if yours would be a straight swap. I didn't build my car so I don't know exactly what it is.

Don't take this as first dibs, I may be some time...  :suspect:

*goes away to look*

Here's a shot of my current diff. It looks as if the driveshaft mounting is different, do you know whether there's a way of making it compatible Mike?

Thanks

Westfield%20rear%20DSCF0007_zps3d5jf23g.

Hi

I think yours might be push in drive shafts as there are two types of sierra diff's. you would need to change the drive shafts also if that is the case i believe.

Mike, I suspect you're right from a quick bit of searching. It may be possible to change the inboard CVJs to Lobro bolt on according to an old thread on here, but I await an answer to a query I posed to the OP on that thread. Thanks for reply- who knows, I may be coming back to you.

Yes, that sounds possible, let me know if you find out 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.