2.0L Zetec Cams to fit to a 1.8L Silvertop

Jim.Mottram

Wanted a pair of 2.0L Zetec cams to fit in an 1.8 Zetec Silvertop. Has anyone got some going spare or can advise on a good supplier of Cams as i have not a lot to spend at the moment and i want to keep the car on the road.

Thanks for looking :t-up:  

Local breaker ?

I have a pair of 1.8 silvertop cams for sale.

They must be a slight upgrade as the car was running 128hp with all the standard injection and airbox style intake but not quite sure what they are (Model wise)

2015-03-01%2010.42.41.jpg?dl=0

I'll see if I can use that but its hard just using the photo and that guide so far.

They are all the same until about half way thru where the identification rings are. Looks like my photo was coincidentally taken as they are shown on the photo.

Initially they look like the 2.0 136ps ones as the single identifier (top) and twin identifier (bottom) in the middle are the same BUT then to the right mine shows double identifier (top) and single-right identifier (bottom) towards the right which matches none of them.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm giving away an exhaust cam from my 2.0 silvertop - see the for sale section for a pic

(obviously you'd have to find an inlet cam, but I've half solved your problem!)

I have a pair of std 2.0ltr blacktop cams that have done less than a 1000mls so in perfect nick.

Pm me if their what your looking for.

Martin

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.