Snetterton Regs - anyone received any yet?

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Come and see me in the paddock

Come and see me in the paddock

Hi Terry,

Likewise not yet got my t-shirt.  Will be a Large or possibly (due to excessive eating and drinking) an XL  :popcorn:

Final Finals arrived this morning.

Be aware that the Paddock Layout and Entry Lists are in .jpg format.

I printed the Paddock Layout and the resulting print was a negative of the picture so the whole sheet was a dark brown with orange plan.

I found it best to convert it to .pdf and it prints only the detail.

I presume the same is the case with the entry lists but I'm not going to test it.

Gerry

Mine printed fine!

I can't print my amended ones, but they might be ok on Mrs H's computer, so I've forwarded the email to hers. However she is busy in the garden at the moment, so I'm not going to disturb her just yet!

I haven't got a paddock plan in my emails. There is just a section that says 'Paddock plan to follow'. Could someone please send me one to jloudon - at - usa.net. Thanks

Gerry

Mine printed fine!

Maybe it's just me then. The .doc map of the track is better in the first set of Finals (for me anyway).

John, Email forwarded.

Thanks but nothing received :(

What have you not received John

What have you not received John

I presume the email I sent.

John, Could it be in your Spam because of the attachments? I checked and it seems to have sent ok and to the email address above.

The paddock plan Terry.

Gerry - I don't normally have issues with spam - I assume that you replaced the '- at -' with and @ in my email address?

Mrs H has managed to print what i needed, with difficulty. However, I still have a problem. Most of us (not Terry though) are in class A8. The paddock layout plan tells us where classes A1 to A7 are to go, but no indication of where they want A8!! I think this is my first Borough 19 event, and this doesn't give a very good impression.

B19 are great and I think that we all be able to park in roughly the same area which is the first bit you arrive at as you enter the "paddock" area

The paddock plan Terry.

Gerry - I don't normally have issues with spam - I assume that you replaced the '- at -' with and @ in my email address?

Yes I did

Just sent a plain 'test' email. No attachments