Blyton Sprint Weekend July11th & 12th 2015

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

There is two 'Expert' drivers in Class A. Is that right John?

Great spread of cars and loads of entries. I'm really looking forward to this now.

Craig Spooner is still in WSCC class A as a Novice

Richard Abraham is in the wrong class IMO as he is not in the Speed Series nor is he a Westfield member

Corrections are being fixed... there are 125 entries and ive trusted the data thats been entered into the store and from the closing date till the event we have 1 week.

everything will be right on the day.

Please let me know if i need to make any adjustments.

Cheers john

John - Do you want me to start a separate thread about the run out on Saturday morning?  It concluded wth a show 'n shine (won by Julie Hall).  Prize was a year's subscription to a magazine.  I know I didn't pay for it - presumably the club will oblige??

Can anyone please clarify if the circuit café / restaurant will be serving hot food on the Saturday evening as previous years please? If so, do you have a clue as to the menu? Lasagne and chips last year was the business :cool:

Can anyone please clarify if the circuit café / restaurant will be serving hot food on the Saturday evening as previous years please? If so, do you have a clue as to the menu? Lasagne and chips last year was the business :cool:

answered on a separate thread but yes the same as last year..

cheers

john

answered on a separate thread but yes the same as last year..

cheers

john

Thanks John. Just seen 'the other post' in the events section. Please let me know if I need to do anything other than tell you what we require

Hi John/Terry

Apologies for specifying the non Westfield class on my entry form!

Are you able to put me in the Westfield Class C?

If so is my No 54 still valid for both days?

My entry shows Andy Elcomb and Jeff Wiltshire as shared drives, this is not correct please amend as I think the rows on the spreadsheet got out of sych?

Please advise

Thanks

G Free

Now got the finals and entry list. Terry Overall is entered twice, but no mention of my mate Steve. I'm guessing there is a mistake there, and that Steve Everall is actually driving car number 63 in class D?

Not received the finals or entry list - how were they sent out?

Not received the finals or entry list - how were they sent out?

they came snail mail Paul

Mine came by email, and Paul now has them by email.

Mind you, you need a magnifying glass to read the entry list!!

• Like 2

sorry Stephen...

it went out as email but it was seen as junk by a few... if anyone needs a copy please email me johnpdwilliams@Hotmail.com

Hi John,

Can you please clarify which circuit layout the sprints will be using on the Saturday & Sunday - looking to do some homework, as never driven Blyton before.

thanks

Simon