1995 1.6 CVH SEiW - * NOW SOLD *

JEDS7ER

** Westfield Now Sold - Thank You For The Enquiries **

Ideal Introduction To Westfield Ownership!

Hello and thanks for looking at my advert. Firstly I apologise greatly that the first post I`m writing is to get rid of my car, looks bad doesn`t it? But having decided to sell, its time to grasp the nettle and get on with it.

I`ve had my F.A.B. little Westfield -" Barney" (you`ll see why in a mo) - since May 2013 and have enjoyed all aspects of its ownership. From fast evening blats, to 300 mile round trips and everything inbetween. I`ve also enjoyed doing the maintenance on this simple car from oil changes to replacing the alternator.

It`s a great starter car for someone wanting Westfield ownership - its simple, reliable and is ready to drive immediately, oh I nearly forgot...... it goes like a stabbed rat too!...... whats not to like?

The only reason I`m selling is that the home improvement fund that I raided to buy "Barney" in the first place has been found to be lacking! ........ Oh well, I got away with it for a couple of years!

I`m looking for £5750 or a near haggle.

I`m in East Yorkshire and will be attending some of the local shows and get togethers if you want to view.

If you require any further info please get in contact. For speed or for non members, you can ring 07860 466738

Best Regards, Jed

Car Data ;

1995 SEiW

16364 Miles - (still using so will go up)

1.6 Ford CVH Engine

Kent CVH22 Camshaft & Vernier Pulley

Twin Dellortos

Tuned at Bogg Brothers - 120 BHP ( "We don`t do printouts `ere lad" )

Type 9 5 speed box

Filter King Fuel filter & Regulator

Classic Touring Style

Locking Boot Box

Seat Belts for comfort

Full Windscreen & Side Doors

Full Factory Hood & Frame

Heater & 2 speed fan

Kenwood CD Tuner with USB input

Alpine Amp with 6 Speakers

15" OZ Superleggera Alloys

Disc Brakes Front & Rear

12 Months MOT

Transfer of WSCC Membership if buyer is not already a member (joined 2 weeks ago)

Having attended the Fred Dibnah Computer academy.................. I`ll attempt to post some piccys........

DSCN0967_zps1c2vgsu7.jpg

DSCN0970_zpstk7umpio.jpg

DSCN0971_zpsemlc4gbw.jpg

DSCN0974_zpssqm0xo31.jpg

DSCN0972_zpsdqslqsk1.jpg

My missus would have me swap mine for yours tomorrow!  Her favourite colour...I rather like it, too

Good luck with the sale!

It's a shame funds don't run to this, my mrs would love this, so we could get out together with the kids.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.