Looking for a track ready bike powered car...

AdamR

The bike engine itch is one I've been wanting to scratch for a while, and with my current car being at the point where it can't get much quicker without laying out some serious wedge I've decided to test the water for a possible 'sidestep'...

So, I'm looking for something along the lines of:

- Powerful, mechanically standard, injected bike engine, at least 160bhp or so

- Slipper clutch of some sort preferred, don't mind about flat shifters or paddles

- Not bothered about cosmetic condition or a reverse box

- Twin brake masters would be ideal, I've converted one before and it was a faff!

- Full cage, 13" wheels, aeroscreen, grp seats, digidash and reasonable (500kg or less) weight preferred

- Something that has previously been used on track doesn't bother me at all, in fact I see it as a positive

Anyone got anything theyre thinking of parting with, or have any leads? Also don't mind MKs, Mac1s, MNRs etc (although I won't be leaving the WSCC whatever happens!). Would also consider a swap / PX for my car :)

Cheers all,

Adam

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.