Who's in their Westy tomorrow?

Jonk179

Hi all, well the weather for tomorrow isn't looking too good and I'm debating wether to go to Stoneleigh in the westy or tin top. What's everyone else doing is my question? It's a long way from Rochdale if it's going to rain all day and everyone is in tin tops.

Take the Westie and with the money you save on the entry fee you'll have an extra £15 spending money for while you're there.

Get in the westy, I wish I had the choice.

I'm tin topping.  Have to go Sunday cos I'm manning a stand in the marquee at 1200, but I have no weather gear and although I've got my old bike wetties, it's no fun that far in the rain.  

I'm looking at is as an opportunity to bring stuff for the auto jumble and take home lots of shopping.  You can fit quite a bit in a Skoda Superb estate!.  It's the first year I won't have taken the Westy having made the last 3.

Just sat here thinking the same thing.

I've go no weather gear, aeroscreen and 888's 

I'm gonna be coming from Warrington so about 100 miles not been on the motorway with it yet. 

Was going to join the M6 convoy but weather is saying it's heavy rain all morning.

Think I will see what it's like in the morning and make my mind up then 

Hi Phil, how's she running now after the mapping session?

I know the Rochdale drive in the rain well, but although I am only coming from North Staffs I will meet you for the second half of your drive?

Junction 14 of the M6 (Stafford) you name the time....

Daniel

Had more problems Ian but a lot of late nights and the car is finally ready . Will update my build thread soon with more info when I have more time.

The end result was that it made 257bhp @9600rpm and was still making power. The biggest gains of 47bhp over a standard s2000 in the midrange with the V-tec coming in at 4500rpm 

• Like 1

Westy

On the trailer :-p

i am ready.

I am ready for it

22A98F7B-1CAD-4C04-8382-E28030E753D1_zps

Me,might be the first time I've used the hood. I'll see what the weather's like in the morning.