Mazda mx5 engine bay loom.

Chris Hooper

AAMOI would it be easier to drop the whole rear subframe and word on the hubs off the car ?

the rear lower wishbone bolt was worst for me. i forgot to undo my hub nuts before removing the whole rear end from the car i just cut through the wishbone with my angle grinder and then held the drivshaft in a vice warmed up the nut and with a long peice of scaffolding it came loose but it took me a long time to get them off. i didnt have any trouble with the fronts. the rear wishbone bolt i had to get the upright almost glowing red and hit it with a sledge hammer took be about 4 hours a side to get them out. not something id like to go through again if im honest

the rear wishbone bolt i had to get the upright almost glowing red and hit it with a sledge hammer took be about 4 hours a side to get them out. not something id like to go through again if im honest

^^^ Me too.  Awful job!