Gawsworth Hall Car Show, 4th May, Macclesfield

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at The Cat and Fiddle pub, SK11 0AR, high above Buxton at 10am on Bank Holiday Monday, 4th May. We will then travel down towards Macclesfield to Gawsworth Hall SK11 9RN and blag enter the car show. 

Entrants can come and go as they please and the cost is £5 each.

This plan is weather dependent so please check this forum before travelling and I will update it as necessary.

If I have a pass out I could come along. Would meet you there most probably as it's not far from home.

Andy

Well done Andy on responding to me and thank you. I did cringe a bit when I posted this event because I think there is something else happening this weekend, so that is one more response than I expected.

Fingers crossed you can make it.

Anyone else coming?  everyone welcome and it looks like there will be some very juicy cars to look at.

You may find the biggest Kit Car Show in Europe, possibly the World, is on at the same time... :oops:  :d

I knew I had to be up early Sunday morning for something.

I knew I had to be up early Sunday morning for something.

Is that cos you gotta cook the Glenpro a full English?

• Like 1

This show is still on but I am not going to it. I am going to Stoneleigh on the Monday instead of the Sunday.

If anyone goes feel free to post some pictures on here and/or let me know how good it is. I have never been and will want to still go next year.