Headwear in your Westy

Steve M

We all like a bit of cheese Dave !

video should now play...you are in for a visual treat !!

It does; but its a random (but Philadelphia related)  vid. the first one I got was some little cartoon pony thing, the second time I tried it was someone skateboarding the length of Philadelphia.

AH, just scrolled back, the Buff demo is now working  :yes:

Flying helmet for cold

buff spring and summer as hair must be being blown back nothing to do with age and receding no ;-)

I have a sealskin waterproof wooly hat. I've been loaned a shoei helmet but it's a little too big for my head.

Helmet every time. My partner Debbie had a head injury 11 days ago and without Helmet she wouldn't be alive. (Equestrian accident)

Tight fitting skull-cap type thing that almost covers my ears - freebie from a Swedish landfill site so wind proof and very warm

Can't beat a bit of driving in the buff. Difficult to avoid being arrested, but fun while it lasts!

I wear a helmet on motorways and at night, it's a cheap one, £40 from lidl, but keeps the wind out of my eyes. Otherwise just a woolly hat. Going to get a Westfield one at Stoneleigh.

Have windscreen and like to wear a helmet when travelling through the night .. keeps tha heid and lugs warm! :)

• Like 1

Goretex peaked climbing hat for me or a woolly bunnet. Goretex one is best but gets a bit hot and I HATE wearing hats!