***ALL NOW SOLD***WHEELS, QUICK JACK, NOISE METER

scubajess

Now that my Westfield has gone to a new home I am selling numerous parts and accessories  I have collected over 10 years of ownership. I have loads to list but will just start with the following that were easy to find

WHEELS (SOLD)

4 x BSA 15"x7" alloy wheels ET15, PCD 108 (Ford fitment) These filled the arches on my car a treat but did not foul the bodywork. They are fitted with Yokohama A539 195/45x15 tyres. All the tyres are in good condition and all have a minimum of 6mm of tread. All the wheels have scuff marks and were like this when I bought them, they were a spare set for track days. They all balance and run straight and true.

£100 ono

Collection is preferred, (Location at end of listing) I can courier them, I think it will be around £30ish or you can arrange your own courier.

S1031301_zps66ggqo1q.jpg

S1031303_zpslw4dbbfx.jpg

S1031302_zpshsfrp497.jpg

QUICK LIFT RACING JACK (SOLD TO FILFAN)

Champion short quick lift racing jack. 3ft 11in (1.2m) long. Ideal for lifting Westfield's and similar lightweight cars quickly and high enough to change either front or rear wheels.

£50 

I can courier this to UK Mainland for £15, you can arrange your own courier or it can be collected from my home address (Details are at the end of the listing)

S1031300_zpskeuz5l4g.jpg

S1031299_zpsf2koe3dt.jpg

NOISE METER (NOW SOLD)

Digital sound level meter. Complete with carry case, Almost brand new, still boxed and unused. Identical to this one sold at Maplins.

http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/digital-sound-level-meter-n05cc?gclid=CjwKEAjw0-epBRDOp7f7lOG0zl4SJABxJg9qGABXaoDTpkmkFU7yOv2CFxdLCYMQtIwWTh-Tq5QbvhoCpX7w_wcB

£25 + postage (Should be around £5)

S1031306_zpspb9fednf.jpg

I am in Rotherham, South Yorkshire 5 minutes from J.33 M1 or 15 minutes from J.1 M18.

If anyone requires any further information please PM me or ring me on 07522 125339.

• Like 1

Everything on this post is now sold. Thanks for the interest.  :d

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.