Blyton Sprint July

Terzo204

Sounds like me and Steve will attend the BBQ please

Sounds great John, me and my mob will be there from Friday till sunday.

Can I suggest this thread is split so GF can have a new post for gathering names for the Friday supper at the pub.  Only picked this up 'accidentaly' expecting the post to be just about the Sprint on Saturday and Sunday.

Can I suggest this thread is split so GF can have a new post for gathering names for the Friday supper at the pub.  Only picked this up 'accidentaly' expecting the post to be just about the Sprint on Saturday and Sunday.

John/Graham - please resolve  :)

(It's not a moderation issue)

Hi Folks

A separate tread is no problem for me

Is there any technical way that what has been written already can be transferred to the new thread so we do not have to rewrite all the info?

Maybe Adrian can help?

Thanks

Gf

Ok, spit it off, it's in event and shows, here

Hi Folks

To keep all the replies together I have agreed for the Gluten Free Dinner Topic to be split off to avoid any conflicts (as suggested by Rory Van Zeller) but it has been moved by Dave Eastwood to the Events Section which I hope all those who would like to again attend the Gluten Free Friday night Blyton get together can find it events section!

For consistency I believe it is order for me to ask that the Blyton track-day (Friday) is also moved to the Events section so that all club members and other invited clubs can clearly see the availability of this day. 

This would allow the Sat and Sun Sprints to remain in Speed Series Section! 

This get together has never been a Speed Series Only event and I would like as many people who want to come to the GFree Dinner TO COME!

John and I agreed to promote both events jointly so lets be even handed on this one please, after all in previous years nothing was arranged on the Friday night and I felt something was missing and I filled a gap in the programme, so far it has proved great fun!

Please lets not spoil it!

Thanks

Graham

aka Gluten Free   

• Like 2

Hi Dave Eastwood

When you moved my thread to Events I think you omitted my opening invite part and started the new thread with a reply

from Keith the Teeth

Could you also put my opening recital from the original thread to the top of the new thread in Events please?

Thanks

G Free

Sorry Graham, not sure how that one got missed, I was suture I'd had it "ticked" to move! All done now though.