Smoked Deflectors

Nemesis

AA composites don't make em anymore, anyone got a pair for sale or know where they have stock?

Or do I trawl the show in a couple of weeks??

Nem.................

Not sure what smoked deflectors are could you perhaps expand a bit or is it me at 7am being fuzzy. Side screen wind deflectors maybe.

Bob :d  :d

Yep.... sorry I under described the items I'm after..... wind deflectors is it..... smoked effect preferred !

Cheers

Nem.....

Paul, Steve Livesey (stevel) makes them, not sure about smoked though.

Mine came from Steve a few years back and are excellent

Hi Nem, I have 1 set of smoked deflectors ordered which I am taking to Stoneleigh, I will have to check what I have left in the smoked polycarbonate if thats what your after.

Steve

Hi Steve, I'd love some smoked effect ones and some clear one's, (a man's gotta have toys) and I'll be at the show, if you need a deposit or payment upfront just PM the details.

Cheers.

Nem........

I am also after a set, either 'mildly smoked' (not seen a smoke set in person to see how dark they are) or clear. Do they come with hinges?

Daniel

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.