Front Indicator Lights/pods; and Grill

stephenh

I have for sale genuine Westfield front indicators and pods, in good used condition, complete with bulbs. The pods are Westfield part numbers 5579001, and show as £51.75 each without the lamps and bulbs on Westfield's web site. I'm will to part with them for £50 the pair plus carriage. I'm reluctant to post because the bulbs are fragile, and so to some extent are the lenses. They could be collected from my home in north staffordshire, or at a round of the Westfield Speed Series.

I also have a Westfield grill to fit the nose cone of a ZK body. I think it would probably fit other wide bodies as well, but no guarantees! It is a bit rusty, but otherwise in good condition. Westfield list it at £37.74 new, so I'm thinking £20 plus postage?

I also have a Westfield grill to fit the nose cone of a ZK body. I think it would probably fit other wide bodies as well, but no guarantees! It is a bit rusty, but otherwise in good condition. Westfield list it at £37.74 new, so I'm thinking £20 plus postage?

Does it have the logo on it, like

westfield%20nose%20fgille%20epoxy%20coat

and will you be going to Stoneleigh? I'd be interested if you do :)

Yes it does have the logo.

I might be going to Stoneleigh, haven't finally decided.

Well, if you do decide to go, and you do still have it, then I'd like to take it off your hands...

I think the grill would post ok in parcel post. It isn't that heavy, probably about 600 grams with a bit of thick cardboard round it. If anyone wants me to check cost of postage, let me know, by pm with address for destination.

Regarding the indicators, I'm only guessing at what they are worth second hand, so if someone wants them feel free to make a sensible offer.

I probably won't go to Stoneleigh, Quinten, because it is quite pricey when you don't have a Kitcar to drive there in. I can't really drive there and back in my Westfield, it has a small sprint fuel tank, and I'd need to re-fuel about 4 or 5 times to make the return journey!

I'll offer £20 incl postage then, but will happily wait for a better offer for you to come along...

Ive packed up the grill, and got a price for Royal Mail 2nd class delivery. Postage is £4.89 UK Mainland.

I'm not paying all the postage cost at my original quoted price but I'm willing to split it. So the deal is either £20 collected from my home (north staffs) or from a round of the Speed Series; or £23 delivered, to a UK Mainland address.

Quinten gets first refusal on those terms, and Kingster gets 2nd dibs.

Hi Stephen, as per PM, please consider this my withdrawal from the thread.

NatalieT on here is looking for indicator pods Stephen

NatalieT on here is looking for indicator pods Stephen

Kingster may be interested, but if he doesn't want them I'm happy to give Natalie second dibs.

i sold a pair of pods to Natalie last week, so maybe ask her if she needs more?

i sold a pair of pods to Natalie last week, so maybe ask her if she needs more?

I doubt that she would want 2 pairs!! Sounds like you beat me to it!

Stephen. I'll take the indicator pods if still available

I could collect if you are doing Mira

David

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.