Cadwell Park 18th 19th April

cast iron

I will be trying to pedal my new stead around cadwell this weekend in the NSSCC races, loads on, Atom challenge, single seaters, track day cup etc

Pop along and say high

My son Pete will be racing in class C of the Northern Saloons too. No 67, red Honda CRX.

Weather's looking OK for the weekend. :)

shame the speed series don't do Cadwell, its by far my favorite track and only 5 miles away!! 

We used to have it on the calendar with Borough 19 but I think the track hire became too expensive for a one day sprint

Well the new Public Relations management at Cadwell has made a great difference. Padock parking all sorted, with no over spill even down to class within the championship parking. Scruitineer shook my hand and introduced himself by name! pretty unheard of in Racing.

As for the racing well I bagged a class win on Saturday and a second on Sunday by 0.5 seconds.

Just used the GoPro for the first time, pretty impressed - videos to follow

• Like 2

We had a weekend of mixed fortunes.. Pete got a class win and third overall, plus fastest lap on Saturday, followed by a drive shaft failure while in fourth place on Sunday.

I took a few photos, which are uploaded here:

http://s133.photobucket.com/user/dixonandrew/library/NSSCC%20Cadwell%20Pril%2018th?sort=3&page=1

May get some vids up at some point.

Few pics of Pete and Mark. :t-up:

DSC_2614_zpshqyukfmu.jpg

DSC_2685_zpsafzltjm1.jpg

DSC_2750_zps2xwkvxzc.jpg

DSC_2751_zpsdcnzilbm.jpg

• Like 1