Megabusa airbox wanted

dingus120

Looking for a replacement for the sausage filter set up on my megabusa , either a modified hayabusa airbox or standard one for me to mod . Or even a fancy carbon jobbies if it's the right price ( I'm from Yorkshire and as such I'm permenantly on a budget :-) ) or does anyone have a contact number for cosmic ? He seems to know the way to go with this

I've got one mate, it's a modified standard box and it gave the best results on the dyno compared to the sausage one.

£45 delivered if you want it.

Cheers

Steve.

Hi mick , not yet but I've got an airbox from an early busa to bring to the stoneleigh show to drop off for you to modify for me if you can still do it , I'm coming on the Monday but if your going on the Sunday I might still be able to give it to someone else to pass on to you , let me know which day suits you and I'll sort it out , cheers Paul

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.