Looking for a good megabusa or megaS2000

dingus120

As above really , I'm based in Baildon , West Yorkshire so the closer to me the better , I've decided I'm going to sell my very tidy low miles carbed R1 ( so the missus doesn't die of worry ) and get another high performance westy to run on the road this year instead , call or text on 07779590047 or pm me with any details :-)

I have a well specced Megabusa 64Reg which I may sell at the right price. Probably around £16,500. Done about 100 miles. Send me a PM if interested and I'll tell you the full the spec. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm just over the border in South Yorks and have a S/C Mega S2000, it's absolutely not for sale but id be happy to take you out for a quick spin and have a nose around it, might give you a better idea of what you're after.

Matt

:popcorn:  this will be a great thread... I like the sound of the S/C S2000 personally :p

Well , I've just got back to my post here , and thanks for the replies , I've actually bought a megabusa now , just doing a few tweaks (exhaust and airbox ) then probably fit a power commander and a billet clutch slave ( westfield set up looks really flexy ) .

Thanks for the offer of a spin in the supercharged s2000 , I've actually seen the car at skipton and I would've really liked to have that car in my garage !!! .

I've gone for the megabusa for a few reasons , I'm a biker too and I wanted to see how the two mix , it was cheaper than what I imagine an s2000 car would cost me if I could've found one for sale !! What would one cost ? £13 -£15 k. Maybe ? .

Really looking forward to getting out again in the busa and I'll be at some of the Yorkshire meets this year . Dingus

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.