Harewood Hillclimb May 9/10th

B.RAD

Have you entered for both days in class 37?

Yes both days and think I just entered in 2B Terry, have I done something wrong?

The class can be sorted if its wrong but I think that on Sunday there is no class 2B available  see supplementary regs for 9/10th May and we all go into Class 37

If there are enough Westfield on the Sunday we might be able to get them to split the class into road going and non road going so let me know if you enter please

Ok I'll drop them a note to move me to class 37, I have entered both days and am road going (WSCC class B). Cheers Terry.

Just double checked and I had entered in class 37 already! Sent a number of entries off last night so getting muddled.

I'm going to enter this one, but can't seem to remember how to do it. Is it all online using their website?

Steve and me entered now. You can do it online (preferred method) or call Jackie Wilson and she will email a form to use and pay by cheque

Do i enter the British championship event for 9/10 and then pay twice, or the British event then the May open event?

You highlight the 9th event "May open" and also, at the same time, highlight the British Championship on 9th/10th May 2015 and it then totals this up on the next page as £244

Anyone else entering this prestigious hill climb in God's own County and on my doorstep?