Cycle Wings for Cortina uprights

Bolt

As per the title!

Would be very interested in a set of these if anyone has any hanging about.

Thanks,

Simon

EDIT - Brackets and Wings (both required)

What colour and how wide do you need them to be? 

I have only a pair of  used Chrome Yellow ones and they will fit up to 195 tyres.  Going cheap though.

Yellow and goes cheap - must be a budgie Bernie :oops:  :oops:  

Think I may have mis-titled my thread!

The brackets are what I am after (though this also means I am also after the fiberglass wings). Could you send me a picture of the wings?  I am not too interested in the colour as I intend to repaint the whole car.  The aim is 13" tyres all round probably 175 or185 at the front as I believe that is recommended?  I will pm my email address to you.

I have a pair of brackets also but 1 has a snapped fixing hole where it attaches to the brake calliper bolt and another piece broken where the cycle wing fixing hole is. It's about 3 inches shorter but could easily have a piece welded on the end.  I'm no welder so just hung them up in the garage waiting for a keen re-furbisher who has time to fix them.

The Cycle wings will go over 185 tyres comfortably as that's the size  I used with these wings.  They do have fixing holes already and a bit of crazing.             You can have the lot for £20 plus postage.     I'll take some photo's as soon as poss.

Cheers mate! Thanks for the photos. Looks good! I will take them all and treat my welding skills again. Will continue this in p.m.

Thanks, Simon

Yellow and goes cheap - must be a budgie Bernie :oops:  :oops:  

Yep, there ideal for someone building a car on a Budget.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.