Blyton Sprint 19th April (Who's going, and questions inside!)

AdamR

Morning all,

Just sorting out an entry for the Blyton sprint on 19th April (entry form is here for anyone who needs it: http://www.mini-cross.co.uk/documents.html --> http://www.mini-cross.co.uk/uploads/2/5/8/5/25856146/sprint_entry_form_19_april_15_westfield_sports_car_club.pdf ).

The form is asking for something I'm not sure about - 'Championship No'. I assume this is the MSA Championship Permit Number referring to the WSCC Speed Series, which is CH2015/S047 (Grade C), is that correct?

There is also a section asking for 'MDA Membership Number' - I guess this can be left blank providing the WSCC Membership Number is filled out?

Who else is planning to head along to this one? I know David (OnliestSmeg) will be around Saturday doing the track day, so I'm hoping to pop along for the afternoon then stay over Saturday night and put some faces to names :)

Thanks in advance :t-up:

Adam

I'm at Gurston Down on Saturday so I'll not be doing this event at Blyton, I will defo be there in July though :t-up:

• Like 1

Not looked yet Adam, track day and sprint entries jobs for mid week.

will probably camp over fri & sat nights.

As Adam - anyone else???

Jason

Regs should be posted tonight

Good stuff :t-up:

Are my assumptions regarding what to fill in where correct? Would like to get my entry in too. Cheers.

Hi Adam

I believe what the form was asking for in the WSCC area is your membership number to the club as we are an invited club to the event. I would also be planning to arrive on Saturday PM & stop over to compete on Sunday.

I'm at Gurston Down on Saturday so I'll not be doing this event at Blyton, I will defo be there in July though :t-up:

Same here, will be doing Gurston as it's local to my dad, so I can then stay with him for the weekend :yes: Means I can't do this one, but will be there for the July event for sure :d

Cheers Craig (and Terry for the PM!), will get sorted today :t-up:

Entry in :yellow-westy: Thanks for the help guys.

First sprint event... Should be a good weekend :)

• Like 1

:yellow-westy: My entry sent for first of the year, well looking forward to it :) :)

Going to do the trackday day before too, to try and get the setup right with new ARBs.