Rockingham Sprint Video's

Marto303

Best Run

125mph on the banked curve, shame about the rest... Got my gear lever sorted though!

• Like 2

was interesting looking at my data logger  and see where a can make up some more time next year :d

The start line format is interesting.  I see from Pete's video Terry (I think) starting just before him to the right on what appears to be a much better line into the first corner.

yes you could pick your lane  but mine was just practice run so was not bothered to much plus according to the times I got  a 4second  64ft time on that run. I think that might be wrong

I thought it was interesting that most of us crossed the line at precisely 89.4mph :rolleyes:

When I did a trackday at Rockingham last year, there was a clause in the T&C's that prevented any videos being posted on the internet? There was a penalty of £300 if you did! Crazy but true.

Looks like a great course. I'll have to try and get there next year, hopefully it won't be the day after Castle Coombe.

I thought it was interesting that most of us crossed the line at precisely 89.4mph :rolleyes:

Yes, I was about to post to the same effect. In fact, on T1 there were 5 of us in class 6 (if you count the Caterham R500 of Stephen Laing) all crossing the line at 89.4 mph!
  • Like 1

it was with racechrono on the phone to record the position and speed

and race render software for the overlay.

I did do an article about it somewhere

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My FULL video is now downloaded on YOUTUBE   "terry everall"- Rockingham

Time was 74.31 secs

Out for a Sunday drive Terry? Apart from the run up to the first corner :d