Spotted: PH Sunday Service

benedwards64

Turn up, have a wander round, chat to various people about their various interesting cars, consume tea and bacon sandwiches, and pootle home for lunch :)

It's a very pleasant way of spending a Sunday morning, actually. And it's free which helps  :t-up:

Then why are peeps going round the track in porkers and swinging their  A*** ends into pit walls?

This one also had track time, Silverstone & PH laid on taster sessions at £45 for 30 mins on the National circuit - couldn't say no to that :yes:

Ta Burlers.  Was on the national cct a couple of weeks ago, Epic!

Ta Burlers. Was on the national cct a couple of weeks ago, Epic!

Good man, great innit!!

We're so lucky to have access to these amazing circuits

What were you driving Sooty?

What were you driving on Sunday, Burlers? I spent quite a while watching the track action;

What were you driving on Sunday, Burlers? I spent quite a while watching the track action;

E46 M3, black convertible with a hardtop... heavy but good fun for a daily driver.

Bet the Westie was awesome there Sooty.

Oh Yes, surprised me how fast you can go round Becketts. It was the day Gary Kuga had oil pressure problems but he,s all sorted now.

Next one is up, if anyone's interested. Day at the Morgan factory :)

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=229&t=1498012&mid=384363&nmt=RE%3A+Morgan+Sunday+Service+19%2F04

My old man has a Morgan 4/4, thought I'd tag along in the Westfield. Hopefully they let me through the gate ;)

heck of a run from my house, but always wanted to go to the Morgan factory so Im on the list. 

Sneaky suspicion i've committed to something else that day so may pull out though. 

Next one is up, if anyone's interested. Day at the Morgan factory :)

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=229&t=1498012&mid=384363&nmt=RE%3A+Morgan+Sunday+Service+19%2F04

My old man has a Morgan 4/4, thought I'd tag along in the Westfield. Hopefully they let me through the gate ;)

Put my name on the list, but will let the weather decide if we're making it.