Sold Omex 600 ECU

bahf

Omex 600 Programmable ECU (Zetec on Throttle Bodies base Map)

I purchased this on ebay on 4th November from eliseantonia07

Associated text was:

I bought this Omex 600 series ECU from a friend for my 2.0 Ford Focus zetec mk1 blacktop to throttle bodies just under 3 years ago. Works perfectly well, just slight cosmetic wear (Pictures of it under boot wrapped in plastic for protection.) It is currently mapped (by Austeq in Crawley/Manor Royal) for throttle bodies on a 2.0 black top zetec engine with full exhaust and Kent fast road cams. Requires tweaking as it was tuned down for my last MOT in February however I never tuned it back up as was soon to buy a new car. Software is easily available off the Omex website including software and hardware manuals. I had personally installed and set up a base map (with Omex on the phone) in my driveway on a laptop and had all the manuals on my iPhone which was pretty simple tbh!

I have not used this ecu and it has been stored indoors since purchase, selling for the same price I purchased it because I have changed my plans.

£480 plus postage

• 2 weeks later...

PM sent

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.