13" wheels and tyres

mikele

Anyone got a set of 13" wheels and tyres they want to get rid of or surplus to requirements?

track tyres prefered.

Thanks

I've got some 13" chromed steel wheels available if that takes your fancy.  

IMG_5592_zpsbe0563c0.jpg

I have 3 sets of 13" wheels with a variety of track tyres on from Slicks to wets to AO48's - ja@pracbrown.co.uk

or PM me for more details

Cheers

I have a set of 6" minilites with virtually new R888's on, a set of yellow split rims with Avon wets and a set of silver split rims with some slicks on, all about to be put up for sale.

All 13's.

Yes Mick. I bought them off  member on here a good few years ago. Will dig some photos out later.

mhc, apologies for the delay, mikele has bought a different set off me, so pics of the Minilites are below for you.

6x13" all with 205/60/R13 Toyo R888 with plenty of tread (were only used for four laps of the Nurburgring). ET24.

IMG_0743_1.jpg

IMG_0746_1.jpg

IMG_0747_1.jpg

IMG_0749_1.jpg

IMG_0750_1.jpg

The two that were on the rear have some slight corrosion as you can see, nothing too serious though and I'm sure easily sorted by someone who knows what they are doing.

£300 inc the tyres with a pickup from Gloucs. Let me know if you are interested, otherwise I'll add them to the FS board in a few days time.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.