It's arrived

Terry Everall

Normally my'ns about 2 weeks later than every one else, but this issue it's here  :d  :d  :d

Barbon is a short hill climb not far from Kirkby Lonsdale off the A65

Google it

Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow :)

A big thank you to all who contributed, Yet another great read, But come on we need more members to send in what they have been up to, and even some fellow Ao's need to step up to the plate..........This is probably where i should moderate myself....as wise man said "push the keyboard away"....

• Like 1

Got mine, looks great and gives me something to do at work...

A big thank you to all who contributed, Yet another great read, But come on we need more members to send in what they have been up to, and even some fellow Ao's need to step up to the plate..........This is probably where i should moderate myself....as wise man said "push the keyboard away"....

This...and then some.  Well put, Mr MemSec :t-up:

I typed out a polite email missive yesterday and then wisely put it into Drafts and pushed the keyboard away as well - doesn't mean I'm going to send it, but it doesn't mean I'm not going to, either.

I would draw everyone's attention to the fact that the pages for my waffle, the ad for our club merchandise, the photo competition, the redacted committee meeting minutes (which, while very well written by the ClubSec, I'm sure was the highlight of the issue for you all :rolleyes: ), the excellent Speed Series map and the committee election announcement took up NINE pages.  The photo comp section was expanded to three pages just to fill the gap a bit, but the result was good.

As I said in Chairman's Chat (what's that, then? - Mods), this is YOUR magazine for YOUR club, and it's only as good as what YOU send in.  Conversely, if you see your local AO has consistently not been submitting area reports for the magazine, ask them why and express your displeasure or disappointment to them or the committee.

My thanks to Andy Banks, Andrew Reeves and Terry Everall for their superb extra efforts this issue, without which it would have been a very thin issue indeed - nice one, gents :t-up:

Let's ALL try to do better for the Summer issue please! :)

I'm doing a blog post on car progress every month end...  maybe something like that can be published?

• Like 1

I'm doing a blog post on car progress every month end...  maybe something like that can be published?

ABSOLUTELY :t-up: and that applies to anything similar that anyone first posts on the forum - there's plenty of members who ONLY get their info from the magazine, so do send it in.

It could be called "Unlucky Quintens tales of woe"

:)

• Like 1

my uncle lives in Barbon - will be on my list this year I think for fun events 

And if you need assistance preparing an article for the mag, don't forget, both I and Mark - Smokey Mo are sub editors and will give you all the help we can - just don't leave it all till the Friday night to send over!

• Like 1

Wish I had my mag :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bob :cry: :cry:

Got mine yesterday but still reading Wolf Hall (is there any connection? - no, can't think of one other than politics, blood, lust and paranoid Kings and Queens  :rolleyes:  ).

I promise though that I'll definitely have an article or two (about cars and Westfields) for the Summer issue (so you've been warned :d )