pickmaster Andy Lowe

I was going to do it today as well, but as the car is still a bit off from being driveable, I will just defer payment until it is...  :cry:

I've sent my paperwork in to be registered today.

I won't hold my breath.

Sorry, thats ment to read sent in on Feb 20th to be registered on the 1st March.

It was never going to happen fast. the quickest I have heard of was 8 days.

Tax on Friday using the monthly did option from 1st march, headed out today in the sunshine for a quick blast :)

Sorry, poor Westie didn't get a look in today, picked up my new 15 reg Kuga this morning and took family out for Sunday lunch in it. First new car for many a year so now sat trying to make sense of the hand book with instructions for the DAB audio, Bluetooth, SYNC, voice recognition, sat nav, active park assist etc etc all of which are currently way beyond my simple brain. Thank goodness for the simplicity of Westfields!!!

Went out on Sunday cold and slippery but great to be back on the road. Another dd set up now Will have to wait till this snow stops.

Here's to a great summer

paul

Took the Westie to Northampton Motorsport yesterday for a little TLC - MOT (back on the road after 8 years :blush: ) plus a geo setup and rolling road.

Glad to say all went well (MOT straight through), rear shocks are the wrong length (I thought they may have been but Troy says I can change them withoutout upsetting the geo if I'm careful) and one closed and stuck DCOE idle screw (not me guv !! but would explain why it idled like a pig).

But it's all done and now taxed so I'm off shortly to pick it up (sun shining what more could I ask for). Looking forward to using it now and less tinkering 

:) :) :):d

Took the Westie to Northampton Motorsport yesterday for a little TLC - MOT (back on the road after 8 years :blush: ) plus a geo setup and rolling road.

Glad to say all went well (MOT straight through), rear shocks are the wrong length (I thought they may have been but Troy says I can change them withoutout upsetting the geo if I'm careful) and one closed and stuck DCOE idle screw (not me guv !! but would explain why it idled like a pig).

But it's all done and now taxed so I'm off shortly to pick it up (sun shining what more could I ask for). Looking forward to using it now and less tinkering 

:) :) :):d

Excellent news!

Took my son for a tootle up the A45 on the way home - I'm not sure whose grin was the widest :d - boy does it pull cleanly now. Glad I had my helmet on though as those snow flurries can't half sting. 

• 2 weeks later...

Only two weeks late, but today I finally finished the car, ready for The Big Blat 2015   :yes:  :yellow-westy:

2015-03-14+20_15_11.jpg

2015-03-14+20_15_41.jpg

If only the kids could keep Mrs Q busy, so she won't notice me sneaking out of the house for a little blast on Mothering Sunday ;)

• Like 2