ASTRALI STEERING WHEEL AND CENTER CRASH PAD

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

Hello.

I have for sale this Astrali steering wheel that is complete with the centre pad.

The wheel is clean.

The wheel is 300mm in diameter.

There is no damage apart from a minor "knick" in the rim. This is shown in the picture. The Knick is at about 2 o clock when the wheel is installed.

I can post for £4.99 through MyHermes or the buyer can collect fro Hereford or Scarborough.

I would like £30.00 plus the postage.

IMG_0079_zps67ejigiu.jpg

IMG_0080_zpsonz91opm.jpg

IMG_0081_zpskn7plffi.jpg

IMG_0082_zpskfch8gsu.jpg

IMG_0083_zpsqaifsgkj.jpg

IMG_0084_zpsnc6kyjiw.jpg

Kingster might be intersted in this

Hello.

Thankyou.

I will let him know it is for sale.

Thanks again.

I would be but I need one to fit the sierra column. Might be easy enough to change the boss so will see what they cost.

Chris

Hi.

Thanks for jumping in on my sale.....That's just great.

Sorry , wasn't meant to cause offence it was the for the people who don't get your item sometimes there is a whole list of people who want the same thing. I can and will set up a separate advert for it (would that have offended you too), but at the time only popped on to have a quick look at the wscc not sit down and upload pictures. Again I apologize if I offended you.

Hi would this fit my 1990 splined ford column and is it ok for IVA ? Regards Tim

Hello Tim.

I have no idea what others cars it would fit.

My understanding is that this is the standard issue that Westfield issued and my car is a year 2000 SeW.

From reading other posts I do believe this is suitable for the IVA but no-doubt someone will correct me.

So for the vague answers but my understanding of cars is practically zero.

Hello Farmer.

You listing a separate for sale advert would not have bothered me at all.

However the last time that someone made a comment similar to yours on a sale item I was selling it lost me a £130.00 sale.

Good luck with your sale.

My understanding is that this is the standard issue that Westfield issued and my car is a year 2000 SeW.

From reading other posts I do believe this is suitable for the IVA but no-doubt someone will correct me.

Looks the same as mine from the same era. Westfield have them on their website and as mine was built and IVA'd with this wheel I'd say it's IVA friendly (see other posts suggesting the same)

How many splines are on your column? From memory mine is 47/48, count yours Tim for a good indication of 'fit or not to fit'

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.