Chrome roll bar - karma parts - SOLD

blue ass fly

After MAGICs gesture a few weeks ago

Taken from an early wide-body,not tapered one

In good condition

Free to collector - make a donation to the wscc charity - air ambulance

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hi there, is this roll bar still available please?

Thanks, Miles.

Sorry miles,its gone

Steve

Thanks for your reply. I wonder if you could offer me any help at all? I'm looking for circa mid-late 90's Westfield rollbar to suit a wide chassis with the mounting points for inertia reel seat belts. They are not available from Westfield any longer as they became an SVA failure and Westfield haven't even got the drawings now to make me one. I've scoured eBay etc for months and can't find one but Westfield have suggested I try this forum?

I've got 4 point harnesses currently fitted but I'm trying to get my 6 year old son in the car and his shoulders just aren't wide enough for the harness. My plan is to convert to inertia belts temporarily until he's big enough for the harness.

Do you have any suggestions as to where I might find one or who might have one they no longer need please?

Thanks and regards, Miles.

Miles, might be worth posting separately in parts wanted, this thread is now marked up as having the original item sold, so the chances of many people reading it are quite slim, I'm afraid.

Welcome to the club and good luck with the search though - they do come up every so often, but are quite rare now.

Hi miles

Sinbad has one for sale in this section,the later style which will fit a widebody

As for mounting points,the one i had only had ears for the wet weather frame - i thought inertia belts mounted behind the seat where a harness mounts

No there was an early square roll bar with mounts on the uprights. Like I say, not many pop up for sale now, but it does happen.

Thanks for the input guys. It's the early roll bar to which Dave refers above I'm after. Steve's right though, the current models mount the inertia reels behind the seats but my chassis (1997) doesn't have the required mounting points, (as it was done via the roll bar at the time).

Dave, I'm not actually a fully paid up WSSC member anymore but have just created an account on here to look at the adverts. Am I right in thinking I can't post an ad in the 'Wanted' section unless I'm a full member?

Do you also know if the East Yorks area club is still running?

Sorry for all the questions but this forum stuff is all new to me!

Thanks, Miles.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.