Well that hurt the bank ballance! IVA paid for...

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Chadderton hopefully, Manchester.

...And £199 for insurance, just arranged. (Higher value car, plus I've got Class 1 Business use on there)

Going to be an expensive month or two, gulp!

Not heard back re the date yet though...

...And £199 for insurance, just arranged. (Higher value car, plus I've got Class 1 Business use on there)

Going to be an expensive month or two, gulp!

I'm still chuffed with my insurance at only 1p!

Been expensive last month with JKs and carbon can, but all my big costs other than IVA are now out of the way.

• Like 1

I'm up to £650 so far, insurance/IVA, there's a geo set up booked next week, then eventually tax/registration, gulp!

I'd be tempted to sack the business use section but guess as you've done it there will be penalties to change it now. I pay a surcharge of £50 due to my postcode.

Bob :( :(

I'm still chuffed with my insurance at only 1p!

Been expensive last month with JKs and carbon can, but all my big costs other than IVA are now out of the way.

Did you go to motad in the end?

Did you go to motad in the end?

no WF had the 6.5 inch ones in stock so bit the bullet and ordeted one!

Bob, the business use is something I actually asked for, after finding out the sort of cover I need wasn't automatically included with A Plan, whereas a more expensive other insurer had covered me for that sort of commuting.

I often work on site at clients houses, in the Peaks, in the Chester/N. Wales region and other lovely spots. I'll normally do a thousand miles or so like that of a summer :yes::d

• Like 1