2015 Speed Series

Terry Everall

Only 4 weeks to go before the new season starts so please register and get your entries in asap

The confirmation of our regs is expected back from the MSA any day now and target times are also imminent and we have some fantastic tracks on the list

register on line or by post to Nick Algar

Any Newcomers who need help please pm me 

Just waiting for target times to sort out what class to enter, and I guess others are doing the same.

Nick and I are on the case and hopefully committee should approve quickly

Just waiting for target times to sort out what class to enter, and I guess others are doing the same.

Never had you down as a Pot hunter Paul ?

• Like 1

Never had you down as a Pot hunter Paul ?

Not me im too slow to catch a cold!it might influence my car choice though, 1600xe or vw van? I would consider the road car but don't fancy putting the miles on it, its a bit precious......

Just got myself registered for class D, looks like Three Sisters will be my first outing :)

• Like 1

Remember its just a bit of fun and not at all competitive so you don't need to drive that quickly. And make sure you look after the older guys :laugh:

• Like 1

Of course ;) I'll bring some Werthers Original and a few pairs of slippers along for you guys :yes:

• Like 1

I'll be at three sisters Adam, look forward to meeting you there. You're welcome to trial those nifty anti-roll bars on my car too :d :d

I like spectating at Three Sisters, sounds like this year it'll be extra fun though!

• 2 weeks later...

Can't make Three Sisters now :( Spending the day trying to stop people crashing an M3 at Oulton Park instead... Hoping to do the Blyton one the weekend after instead though!